Garrets International (DK branch), is looking for a Data Coordinator for our Business Systems & Project department, based in both our DK office (Nørresundby) and UK office (Romford).
We are looking for a new colleague to join our Business system team, who will be responsible for Garrets business systems (ERP and customer systems) and our data platform. We coordinate and interact with all departments within Garrets, and are closely connected to various departments within Wrist Ship Supply.
As our new Data Coordinator your main responsibility will be ensuring Garrets Master Data is maintained together with all data governance. The responsibility, along with the rest of the Business system team, for data analysis tasks and monthly KPI reporting to management also forms part of this role.
The role is based in ROMFORD OR NØRRESUNDBY.
- Coordination of tasks within ‘Master data team’ – including prioritization and communication with stakeholders
- Ensuring that Master data is up-to-date and accurate
- Implement governance on Master data in Garrets with stakeholders
- Cross corporation between Business Systems and other departments
- Participating in system development - and implementation projects as master data responsible
- Monthly KPI reporting to Management
- Ad hoc data analysis tasks.
In order to achieve success, we expect that you as a person:
- Is a true team player, who will thrive in a dynamic department where our task is to find the solutions to the issues – supporting our entire business
- Have strong attention to details and enjoy delivering clean and accurate data
- Use to working with deadlines and can plan and prioritize independently
- Comfortable working with various stakeholders
- Have strong communication skills in English – both verbal and written
- Experienced user of Excel, incl. use of Pivots and other data management functionalities
- Previous experience working in ERP (Axapta2012) & Master Data systems is an advantage.
You can look forward to:
- A flexible, informal working environment in a company with global presence
- Being part of a professional team that helps its members to achieve success together and which has a high focus on service
- A job that provides a professional and personal challenge and gives you a great opportunity to develop your professional skillset
- A salary that corresponds with your qualifications and results.
Apply for the job:
Please label your application Data Coordinator and send it to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Apply for the position no later than 20 May 2019. Queries regarding the position should be addressed to Head of Business Systems and Projects, Lisa Jensen, on tel.: +45 99318116, or Business Consultant, Pernille Puk Ciba, on +45 99318580.
Visit www.garrets.com or our LinkedIn profile for further information.
Garrets International is part of Wrist Ship Supply. Wrist Ship Supply, a world leader in the field of procuring and delivering supply to the maritime industry and a key player within this field.